1. Our first official practice is Monday, August 11th at 3:30, ending at approximately 5:15. The practice schedule will remain the same as years past, with afternoon practice from Monday to Thursday, 3:30 - 5:15, with morning practice from 6 - 7 am on Fridays. Please make sure your athlete has a ride home from practice every day.
2. In order for your athlete to participate in cross country, they must have the following:
a. A valid physical (valid for 1 year from date of physical). Physicals must be on the following form, which is also on the DeKalb, Dunwoody, and Dunwoody cross country website. http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/athletics/physical-form.pdf
b. Please note that ALL parts of the physical form (including a copy of insurance, emergency information, and athletic participation consent) MUST be completed or your athlete will be sent home. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
c. A reusable water bottle that they can bring to practice every day.
d. A good pair of running shoes.
3. Our parent booster club meeting will be Wednesday, August 13th at 6:30 pm in the cafeteria. Please be sure to attend for this very important meeting for season information, varsity lettering information, volunteer opportunities, and spirit wear purchases.
4. For those inquiring about our cross country meet schedule, it is currently posted on the website, so please consult for any meet information.
5. We will have a table set up at registration on Thursday in case you have any questions about the season or want to submit physicals.
We are looking forward to a great season, and we hope you are too!