1. Please keep in mind that the race lineup posted may be altered between now and Saturday based on injuries, illnesses, or (gasp!) errors. Runners, if you have a question about the race you are scheduled for, please ask a coach in practice tomorrow or Friday.
2. As a reminder, there is no bus for this race. Those athletes scheduled to race in the Boys Varsity race should plan on being at Marist no later than 6:50 AM for your 7:50 AM race. All other runners should plan on being at Marist no later than 7:30 AM, so that we can all cheer for all of the races.
3. Parking will be at a premium, as it always is for Double Dip. Please consider carpooling or parking at an alternative location. Here are two suggestions for other parking options:
a. Blackburn Park – continue along Ashford Dunwoody road, a small parking lot will be on their left. It is about a 400m walk to campus from the lot. There is a cross walk at the school entrance to use to come back to the race location.
b. Bubbling Creek Road – turn onto Harts Mill road from Ashford Dunwoody at the entrance of Marist. The street is immediately on your right. Please do not park in front of people’s driveways or mailboxes. It is only a 1-2min walk to campus. It will be much easier leaving from this location! It is probably the best place for cars not arriving before 7:00am.
4. We will also need help transporting equipment on Saturday morning. If you have a truck or SUV to carry some of our equipment, please email Coach Hendrickson. Ideally, we would be able to load it up Friday afternoon after school and have students help carry it from your truck or SUV on Saturday morning.
5. Despite there not being a bus for this meet, we expect all of our athletes to stay to cheer on all of the races. Let's show that Wildcat Pride!
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!