Timeline: Here is a timeline for the entire process.
- Wednesday, June 22nd - The Store on the DHS XC website is open for paying dues, buying uniforms and ordering spirit wear. This will be called the Summer Order Period.
- Saturday, July 9th - Last day to buy uniforms and order spirit wear for the Summer Order Period. The Store on the DHS XC website will close at 10pm for uniforms and spirit wear. The Store will remain open for paying dues.
- Sunday, August 14th - The Store will be opened back up to buy uniforms and order spirit wear. This will be called the Fall Order Period.
- Wednesday, August 17th - Mandatory Parent Meeting at DHS - All uniforms and spirit wear purchased during the Summer Order Period will be delivered.
- Saturday, August 20th - Last day to pay dues, buy uniforms and order spirit wear. The Store will be closed at 10pm.
- 4 Weeks Later - All uniforms and spirit wear purchased during the Fall Order Period will be delivered.
- Your team dues go to pay for coaching, team entry into cross country meets, buses, and miscellaneous team expenses.
- Each runner who pays team dues will receive a team shirt.
- Dues must be paid online at the DHS XC Store.
- Last day to pay dues is Saturday, August 20th. Please do not wait until the last day to pay as we incur costs before the season starts.
- Dues are $115 for the first child in a family, $85 for the second child in a family and $45 for the third child in a family.
- When paying dues, you will be asked for the runner’s name and tee shirt size. Please make every effort to accurately answer both questions.
- To compete in meets, all runners from a team must wear the same uniform.
- For boys, the uniforms are exactly the same as in previous years. So, if you have a uniform that fits, you are all set.
- For girls, the uniform singlet (top) is the same as in previous years. The uniform shorts have changed. All girls must purchase new shorts for their uniform.
- For girls, the sports bra is not part of the uniform and is therefore not required. It may be ordered as spirit wear.
- For sizing, you have two great options. 1) go to the Nike Size Charts at the following link Size Chart, or 2) find someone on the team that is about your size and ask “What size uniform do you wear.”
- If you are planning on running and competing on the Dunwoody High School Cross Country Team this season, you should buy your uniform during the Summer Order Period. This will ensure that you have a uniform for the season. If you buy during the Fall Order Period, you will not have your uniform for all meets.
- The prices for the uniforms are at the cost that we as a team incur for the uniform. The team does not make any money selling uniforms.
- Ordering spirit wear is completely optional.
- If you would like spirit wear for the beginning of the season, you should order your spirit wear during the Summer Order Period. This will ensure that you have your spirit wear for the first meet of the season. If you order your spirit wear during the Fall Order Period, you will not have your spirit wear for all of the meets.
- The prices for the spirit wear are at the cost that we as a team incur for the spirit wear. The team does not make any money selling spirit wear.