- While a major factor for inclusion on this list is race times, the coaching staff also considered current health status, effort and training in practice, and attitude.
- Almost all of our remaining races after Tuesday's County Meet will have a maximum of 20 athletes per gender, so we tried to keep only those athletes who would run in 1 or more of those races. Having said that, inclusion on the 'Championship Season' roster does not guarantee entry into any future race.
- After practice on Sept. 23rd, no attendance will be taken nor PE Exemption credit hours will be given for those not on the 'Championship Season' roster.
- We will have several full team activities over the remainder of the season and this, along with additional racing opportunities, will be discussed at practice on September 23rd.
- Please bear in mind that these expectations were distributed to all team athletes and parents during practice and our booster club meeting during the first week of school.
Thank you for your support of Dunwoody Cross Country!
-- The Coaching Staff